The Following Areas Are Available For Volunteers
- The intake station: This station will help with the check-in process. They will welcome all students and ensure paperwork is filled out properly before being screened. Non-medical and medical volunteers are welcome.
- Weight and Height Station: In this station, volunteers will check the blood pressure. Medical volunteers preferred.
- Blood Pressure Check: In this station, volunteers will check the blood pressure. Medical volunteers preferred.
- Directors: These volunteers will help with traffic flow and ensure that everyone is completing the screening. You will help assist with gown changes and other important aspects of the event. Medical and Non-medical volunteers are welcome.
- Compression-ONLY CPR/AED Training: This station will teach Hands-Only CPR to the students attending the screening. Medical volunteers only.
- Check out station: This station will wrap up the students visit. At this station we will assure that each student has completed all stations. Volunteers will pass out goodie bags and encourage the students to continue taking care of their heart. Non-medical and medical volunteers welcome.
- Physicians: Physicians will do heart auscultations during the event. Medical volunteers only.
- Sonographer: Sonographers will do echocardiograms during the event.
- EKG Staff: This station will monitor and assist physician(s) with electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) during the event.
BE SURE TO: Complete, print and bring with you.